My live webinar was held yesterday and I’m grateful for all those that logged in. I know that it was a full house and so some people weren’t able to access it online, but the full version is available here today.
First, you will find the webinar embedded and below that is the handouts that go with the webinar.
WATCH THE WEBINAR!
Why We Eat Webinar Handouts and Recommended Resources
Julie’s Favorite Resources:
Here are my go-to sources for updated evidence based and just plain interesting information!
- My Facebook page – my facebook page. I share a lot of links and articles that don’t get posted to the blog.
- American Institute for Cancer Research: www.aicr.org – The best resource for the latest evidence based information on nutrition and cancer.
- Center for Science in the Public Interest Nutrition Action Healthletter www.cspinet.org. They have an awesome guide to food additives at www.chemicalcuisine.org.
- WebMD – www.webmd.com
- Today’s Dietitian Magazine – www.todaysdietitian.com
- Environmental Nutrition – www.environmentalnutrition.com
Let me know if you have any questions!