Some general recommendations for nutrition for breast cancer risk reduction is to consume:
- 4-5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day
- 3 cups of 100% whole grains
- 30-45 grams of fiber every day
- 15-20 grams of protein at meals
- 6-10 grams of protein at snacks
- Choose plant proteins often
- 8 cups of fluids through water, unsweetened tea, and unsweetened coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. of seeds
- Add flavor with spices and herbs
Click here for a printable version of Nutrition & Breast Cancer Risk.
Click here for a list of the Foods that Fight Cancer™.
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, check out our breast cancer survivor page here!
Thank you for visiting us, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!