WELCOME TO THE GYN NUTRITION PAGE!
The GYN Cancer Wellness Program is a program at Cancer Services, Inc., located in Winston Salem, NC. We work with the treatment centers at Novant Health and Wake Forest Baptist Health. We are here to answer any questions you may have about support or healthy living after a diagnosis of GYN cancer.
For more information on our GYN Cancer Wellness Program and other services offered by Cancer Services, click here.
Some general recommendations for nutrition during and after treatment are:
- 4-5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day
- 3 cups of 100% whole grains
- 30-45 grams of fiber every day
- 15-20 grams of protein at meals
- 6-10 grams of protein at snacks
- Choose plant proteins often
- 8 cups of fluids through water, unsweetened tea, and unsweetened coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. of seeds
- Add flavor with spices and herbs
Click here for a printable version of our GYN Survivor Nutrition Wellness Tips for what to eat during and after treatment.
Click here for a printable version of GYN Nutrition Treatment Tips, including protein sources, what to eat the day of chemo, and how to deal with side effects.
Click here for Julie’s webinars on cancer nutrition that you can access at any time.
Thank you for visiting us, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!