The primary purpose of CancerDietitian.com is to:
- educate on healthy food choices
- educate on cancer risk reductive behaviors
- clear up misinformation regarding nutrition
- clear up misinformation regarding cancer
Our target audiences are:
- Cancer Survivors: Anyone who has ever faced a diagnosis and/or those caring for someone who has faced a diagnosis of cancer (including medical professionals working in the oncology field), regardless of where they live.
- Residents of the greater Winston-Salem, NC area (service area of Cancer Services, Inc.)
- Others interested in eating for optimal health and cancer prevention.
Products or services that are promoted on CancerDietitian.com meet one or all of the following guidelines:
- Something Julie would consume herself
- Something Julie would feed to her family and friends
- Encourage the consumption of a plant-based diet
- Encourage the consumption of unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Encourage the consumption of whole food products
Examples of products or services we will not consider for promotion or sponsorship:
- Powder, pill or simple juice form of plant foods.
- Highly processed foods, as defined by Julie.
- Products or services that do not meet the goals of the site.
Past brand partnerships include:
For inquiries about brand partnerships including sponsored posts, giveaways, etc., contact Julie at [email protected]