People going through cancer treatments often need extra nutrients to promote healing and energy. Nutrition supplement drinks are a great way to get extra nutrition but they can become very boring very quickly.
There are a lot of great options for nutrition supplements, containing various amounts of protein, calories, and vitamins and minerals. It doesn’t matter which nutrition supplement you choose – you can even try milk with added powdered milk for extra protein and calories! – this recipe will work for you.
If you or a loved one is needing some extra nutrients and has a craving for something sweet, try this Ensure ice cream in this mocha flavor!
Mocha Ice Cream with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- 1 8-oz vanilla Ensure, Boost, etc.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- Open the can and pour it into a container so that you can mix it.
- Add the cornstarch and coffee powder and mix with a whisk. Try to get it creamy but the ice cream maker will help with that.
- Add the cocoa powder, mix, and then pour into the ice cream maker.
- The ice cream maker takes 20-45 minutes to make the ice cream.