Sweet potatoes are delicious and extremely versatile. They are also a great source of nutrition, containing:
- beta-carotene, an antioxidant
- vitamin A, which is good for eyes
- fiber, which helps keep you full
You can poke some holes into a whole potato and microwave it for a quick baked sweet potato, mash sweet potatoes, or you can roast them, like in the video below. Your roasting recipe doesn’t have to be fancy, you can just add oil, salt, and pepper!Print
Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Easy recipe to turn sweet potatoes into a delicious side dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- 3–4 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Place sweet potato pieces on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Mix well on baking sheet and arrange pieces in single layers.
- Bake at 425ºF for 30-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.