Join me for my next “Cancer Dietitian” webinar on Thursday Feb 23rd at 2pm EST. My topic this time is:
Why We Eat: Emotional Eating & Illness
This is actually a class I taught recently for a local group, and they encouraged me to do a webinar version so they could share it with friends!
I will cover the basics regarding emotional eating, why we eat, and how the food patterns we typically follow can either enhance our health & wellness or promote risk for disease.
My outline includes the following:
- Definition of emotional eating.
- When emotional eating is a problem, and when it’s just normal eating.
- 3 things to do about emotional eating.
- How eating patterns can contribute to health or disease.
- What is a nutritious diet.
As you can tell, it will be an hour full of information and practical tips! I will also have handouts you can access after the webinar to help you move towards a healthy relationship with food and/or maintain your current nutritious eating patterns.
I hope you can join me!