- 2 acorn squashes
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Vegetable broth as needed
- Splash white wine vinegar
- Cut acorn squash in half and scoop out seeds. Sprinkle with olive oil and pepper flakes.
- Roast squash at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Cut the top of the garlic bulb and remove skin from shallots.
- After 15 minutes, add garlic, shallots, and pepper to pan and roast additional 20 minutes.
- Once roasted, add flesh of squash, shallots, pepper, garlic clove, vegetable broth, vinegar, curry powder, and Greek yogurt to blender. Blend until smooth.