Thank you for your interest in Eat the Rainbow! Fruit and Veggie Challenge. A 12-week challenge focused on what you CAN eat instead of what you can’t.
By now, you have likely been told to “eat more fruits and vegetables” countless times by friends, doctors, dietitians, etc. But have they ever explained why eating more fruits and vegetables is beneficial for a cancer survivor? What about how to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet? Lastly, with all of the conflicting nutrition information out there, how are you supposed to tell what is a myth versus what is a fact?
In this 12-week series, we will do all of that for you! We are going to:
- Explain why fruits and vegetables are important for cancer survivors
- Help you increase the amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Bust some common myths about fruits and vegetables
Every week, you will receive an email containing some great information as well as a delicious and easy recipe highlighting different fruits and vegetables.
You will also be given a weekly challenge to complete to help you on your journey to eating more fruits and vegetables. Give each challenge a try, and you can choose to record your progress on our fruit & veggie tracker or share your results in our Facebook group!
Complete all 12 weeks of the challenge and fill out the final quiz to receive a free recipe ebook containing all of the delicious recipes from the challenge!
To understand more about this challenge, watch the recording of our Info session!
To join the challenge and start your journey to eating more fruits and vegetables, fill out the form below!
While you’re waiting for the challenge to officially start, we recommend that you participate in one or all of these upcoming webinars:
- August 6th @ 2PM: Nutrition Q&A – Register HERE
- August 12th: Webinar: Meal Planning Tips & Tricks – Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in registering!
- August 19th: Cook to Thrive! Survivorship Cooking Class: Recipes for 2 – Register HERE
-Julie & Intern Carolyn