- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 single-serve container Greek yogurt
- Blueberries or other fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix until the dry ingredients are coated.
- Pour the mixture out onto a baking sheet in a thin, even layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Bake for 10 more minutes, making sure the granola doesn’t burn.
- Remove granola from the oven and let cool.
- Place Greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Add desired amount of granola on top of the yogurt.
- Top with blueberries or other fruit.