Favorite Winter Smoothie Recipe
This is a winter smoothie favorite that the whole family can enjoy. The prep and blend is super quick and easy. Just chop up some ingredients and put them in the blender! This recipe is also great because you can choose the liquid you want whether it’s for you, your spouse, or kids! It also provides some fruit and veggies into your meals.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 5 cups 1x
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 apple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen spinach (or 2 cups fresh)
- 1 cup liquid (kefir, juice, milk, or mix)
- Peel and cut the grapefruit.
- Dice the apple, with skin on.
- Put ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.