Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Yes, this is The Centered Chef’s recipe… AGAIN! I will not stop sharing it until each and every one of you has tried it. It is sooo good, and I cannot tell you how many people express their amazement and surprise that it tastes just like chocolate mousse. Yummmmm!! Someone in the class mentioned it could be used as frosting and on top of that, my daughter LICKED THE BOWL when it was all gone at home. Yes, it’s that good!
Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, nut free!
Trust all of my recipe tasting friends and class participants. It is AMAZING!
And did you know? If you can’t find avocados locally, you can get them shipped to your house from Amazon.
The Centered Chef's Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This is an AMAZINGLY good pudding recipe. The hardest part is choosing a ripe avocado. EVERYONE should try it!! It’s lick the bowl good!!
- 1 ripe avocado (diced)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Place avocado into food processor and puree until only small bits of avocado remain.
- Add honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt and process until well combined. scrape sides to ensure cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Gradually add 1 T of water at a time to achieve a creamy consistency.(The last batch I made didn’t require any water).
- Adjust seasoning with lemon juice to taste. (I didn’t use any!)
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with raspberries.