- french toast
- peanut butter sandwiches
- ice cream
- Frozen blueberries (or other frozen berries or cherries)
- Sugar (I use regular white sugar, but use can use whatever verison you prefer)
- Place the berries in a pot on medium high and add the sugar (use a conservative amount).
- Allow the berries to simmer for as long as it takes to cook most of the liquid out.
- Place into a serving dish and serve hot over your breakfast of choice!
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and are great in place of jelly and to make your own "fruit on the bottom yogurt", just put some of the preserves in your plain yogurt!