This recipe is SOO easy and really delicious! I have made a chocolate avocado pudding several times and it is always delicious, but you have to find the avocados perfectly ripe. Using tofu is a great way to make pudding because it’s always ready to use, and also a great source of protein!
Chocolate Pudding with Tofu Recipe
Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Chef Malena
- 14 ounces soft silken tofu
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: berries sliced banana, bananas, nuts, etc.
- Puree tofu, cocoa, agave and vanilla in food processor. Pour into serving dishes. Top with optional toppings.
Here’s mine after it is all blended up in the food processor. If you have a 4 cup food processor, be prepared that it will fill it to the top!!