The primary purpose of CancerDietitian.com is to:
- educate on healthy food choices
- educate on cancer risk reductive behaviors
- clear up misinformation regarding nutrition
- clear up misinformation regarding cancer
Our target audiences are:
- Cancer Survivors: Anyone who has ever faced a diagnosis and/or those caring for someone who has faced a diagnosis of cancer (including medical professionals working in the oncology field), regardless of where they live.
- Residents of the greater Winston-Salem, NC area (service area of Cancer Services, Inc.)
- Others interested in eating for optimal health and cancer prevention.
Products or services that are promoted on CancerDietitian.com meet one or all of the following guidelines:
- Something Julie would consume herself
- Something Julie would feed to her family and friends
- Encourage the consumption of a plant-based diet
- Encourage the consumption of unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Encourage the consumption of whole food products
Examples of products or services we will not consider for promotion or sponsorship:
- Powder, pill or simple juice form of plant foods.
- Highly processed foods, as defined by Julie.
- Products or services that do not meet the goals of the site.
Past brand partnerships include:
For inquiries about brand partnerships including sponsored posts, giveaways, etc., contact Julie at [email protected]
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Julie Lanford and Cancer Dietitian with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.